linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, November 16, 2015

Sending Holiday Wishes - CAS style

I have a thing for tags - you'd never know it because I hardly ever make them, I think the last one I made was this one last Christmas!!!  Unless of course I'm making Tim's Tags or taking one of Vicki's classes but I don't give those away!!!  No way, those are mine!!

So I've decided to challenge myself (like I need more challenges) to make more tags!!  So many crafty things to do, so little time, that's my problem :)

I decided to make two tags using the Christmas Tree of Hope, Joy, Love stamp designed by Angie Blom for Unity Stamp Company.  I just loved this tree but I wasn't sure that colouring it with copics was going to be the answer.  This is the first tag and I was very happy with how it turned out :)



I'm entering this in The Paper Players Challenge PP271 - create CAS Christmas card (it's not a card but I think I can still enter with a tag and it is CAS) and Tag You're It Challenge #34

Stamps:  Unity Stamp Co. Christmas Tree of Hope, Joy, Love and Poinsettia Wishes
Paper:  My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Accessories:  MFT Pierced Tag and Traditional Tag STAX dies, MME coordinating decorative brads and rhinestones, Wink of Stella clear, ribbon and twine from stash


10 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fun tag!Love that stamps! I am loving the traditional colours! :)

Susan said...

What a terrific tree! I just love the detail! Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design!!! LOVE!

anja curvers said...

Wow what an awesome tree love it. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

laurie said...

That IS an awesome tree! Your tag is adorable,Caroline!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!!

Tami said...

That is a lot of coloring little bity images:) TFS

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This one looks perfect with all of it's touches of color.

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Beautiful

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty! Love how the brad coordinates with the paper!

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

Really pretty tag. So many pretty details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...