linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, May 30, 2015

5th Art Journal Page - Sneak Peek

Hello - just wanted to share a peek of how things are coming with my newest Art Journal pages.  The deadline is coming quickly (May 31st) so I thought I'd share a bit of what I've done so far.  The challenge theme this time was to use Dylusions Ink Sprays.  I received several of these at Christmas and have been itching to try them ever since.  Actually I did make a tag with them over the Christmas holidays, forgot about that.  I've watched several of Dyan Reaveley's videos highlighting her stenciling and ghosting techniques.  You just don't realize until you try it yourself though - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the vibrancy of these ink spays!!!


I applied some Faber Castell Gold Texture Luxe through one of Dyan's stencils for a border.  This stuff is so cool!  


So that's all for now, and as you know, I like to try out new techniques in my test journal so here is a look at that:  Besides the obvious (the Dylusions background) I was testing my Big Brush Pit pens, my white gelly roll pen, the Texture Luxe........ Isn't he the cutest little crazy bird??!!



2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Loving this so far - super fun colours and that is a fabulous, if crazy, bird!
Can't wait to see the completed project!

Tracy said...

I do love the vibrant colours to these sprays.
That texture paste looks so fun and shiny :)
Looks like an art page, not a tester page ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...