linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, May 31, 2015

You Wonderful Thing You

So here is the last of my cards I'm sharing this weekend.  This is the other Taylored Expressions image I stamped and coloured while watching TV.  I kinda liked it and maybe I'll use my copics more.


Here you can see Wink of Stella on the feathers and the shimmer of the Pewter Liquid Pearls on the flowers.  


I am entering my card in the following challenges:


Stamps:  Taylored Expressions You Wonderful Thing
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Stella Rose 'Mabel', PTI Stampers Select Choice White cs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  MFT Pierced Circle Stax die, Wink of Stella Clear, Hero Arts Gems, Pewter Liquid Pearls


5 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You can make a card while watching TV - now that is multitasking! I could not do that! Pretty result! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A striking and fun card - I'm with Cornelia ... radio perhaps but can't watch TV and craft.
Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card :) love all the added embellishments! Thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Roaming with Rhonda said...

Nice blog you have, thanks for posting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...