linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Friday, January 29, 2021

You Belong Amongst the Flowers - Art Journal Page

Whoa!!  How's this for bright!!!  I'm having a bit of fixation with Art By Marlene if you can't tell by my last three posts :). For this background I simply collaged the whole page with a piece of her Rice Paper then added some white paint through the flower stencil, some stamping along the edges with Archival Ink and black splatters.  Easy peasy!! 


This time I tried my hand at watercoloring one of her flower images with her water-colour paints.  I need more practice for sure, but I still love how it turned out!  After watercoloring I added some dots with acrylic markers and then some white gel pen to the edges of the petals and the dots. I adhered this to my page and used a black Stabillo All pencil around the bottom for a bit of a shadow and then added the sentiment which was first applied to white cardstock and then cut.


My 6x6 journal is starting to fill up nicely :)


Supplies:

Art By Marlene Products:
Watercolours:  Whimsy & Bright, Bold & Bright
Collage Paper BM05
Stamps:  BM07, Exclusive Textures BM47
Mask BM08
Word Stickers BM02

Paints:  Dina Wakley Black and White Acylics
Inks:  Archival Jet Black
Arteza acrylic markers, Stabillo All black pencil, Signo Uni-ball white pen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...