linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Friday, March 17, 2006

TGIF

Yup, thank God it's Friday!! I'm taking off to the States with my hunny to bring home a motorhome. He's going to sell it here. Sooo, he just called and it sounds like we're leaving in a couple hours instead of the morning so that's good. I just have to grab a few things, make sure the pets are okay and then we're off. My new book is proving to be a good choice. I'm reading the Vampire Chronciles - Interview with the Vampire right now. I found myself today at work wishing I was curled up in my couch with it so that's a good indication. Hopefully I'll get to see my good friend for a quick visit tomorrow. She's looking a little 'goth' here, I don't know, was that the intention??!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...