linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here Comes the Bride

I'm really excited about this card which I just finished this week. This is one of my 'Wow, I did it' moments. This card is for my other sister in law who is getting married on Sept. 4, 2010 - in Vegas!! And yes I'm going!! Anyway - I'm so happy with how it turned out! She is not wearing white, her dress is blue so I wanted to give Emma's dress a blue tinge. The Diamond Stickles really seemed to pick up on the blue as well. I got the coloring idea from Amy Rysavy at Prairie, Paper and Ink. I love her layouts and her copic tips really help me too. Paper: Stampin Up Petals and Paisley DSP, Taken with Teal and Pretty in Pink cardstock
Stamps: CC Designs Bride Emma and Amy R Spring Sentiments
Accessories: Petite Oval Nestabilities, Prima flowers, Basic Grey brads, copics, Stampin Up Scalloped Edge Punch, Diamond Stickles

1 comment:

Kate said...

very lovley!<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...