linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Love Always.....

I have to share my all time favourite card I've ever made!! (not that I've made a lot but anyway)..........This was done at a card class with Donna at Dat's Scrapbooking in the spring. I can't pick just one reason why I love it so much, maybe the colours, the textures, the distressing, the tiny clear buttons, the material or everything together. I was so proud of this card, I don't think I'll ever give it away :-)


2 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOL your post really made me laugh. I feel the same way about some of my favorite cards...I can't seem to give them away either...and you shouldn't!!! It's fabulous girl!!! I love all the details.

Hugs,
Wendy

Donna said...

I am glad that you enjoyed my workshop so much.

It is also one of my favourite cards that I have ever made and I think it is because of all the texture.

I have some of my favourite cards hanging up in my scrap room. I even have the birthday card that my best friend made me last year framed in my scrap room.

A lot of the cards that we make are pieces of artwork, so why not treat them as such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...