linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Countdown - 3 special cards





































The countdown is on now for me to finish my Christmas cards. According to my count, I need 20 cards - I have 10 so far - better get my butt in gear. Today I wanted to share three special cards. These cards were made at some classes I've attended recently at Dat's Scrapbooking and were designed by Ellena using Stampin Up products. They are special because sadly she is not with us anymore. I only met her once, at the Charity Pajama Stamping Party. She was not well enough to teach the classes but her friends stepped in and we were able to make the cards anyway. I think it will be hard to let these go.

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful cards, all of them. My favorite however would have to be the owl card. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...