linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Arigato




Hi - it's been a long time!! Well here are two cards I've been working on. They're for my two friends at work (I'll call my Sushi Buddies). Every payday we try to go for lunch and sushi is always top on the list for all three of us!! This image was perfect - her name is Wasabi Ketto from Stamping Bella. The dp is from KaiserKraft's Peachy Keen Collection. I used copics to colour her. A little bit of Diamond Stickles and some CTMH Opaques on one and some rhinestones on the other. Since I used a bit of ribbon, this will qualify for Crafty Pad's Challenge #111 - Use Ribbon. The sentiment inside is computer generated. I'm also entering this in Catch the Bug's Challenge - Scallops.

Paper: Kraft cs, KaiserKraft Peachy Keen
Stamps: Stamping Bella's Wasabi Ketto
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, Diamond Stickles, CTMH Opaques, rhinestones from stash, Sakura Clear and Black Glaze pens

6 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Love these Caroline! Fab colors and I love that DP! Happy Saturday!

Jennifer said...

Very nice. You should enter the one with the scalloped over at Catch the Bug blog. Their challenge this week is scallops. Great job.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Japanese food is my favorite...I could eat it every day!! Love this sweet image and your card design showcases it perfectly.

Anne said...

Nice way of using that stamp :o)

Jackie said...

What fun cards. I love the colors and the simple feel to them, nice job. Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for this fun scallops challenge! I hope you join us again soon!

Scrappy said...

Fab Card! Love the understated elegance of your CAS layout! Great Job! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Catch the Bug! Hope we see you bacak again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...