linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, April 18, 2011

My New Favourite Card!!

I wanted to share with you my new fav card!! I attended Shanna's card class at Dat's last weekend and made this awesome card!! I don't know what it is, the paper, the image, the layout, the colours, maybe all of it together? I just love it! And I plan to make a few of these, I can think of a few women who could use this little pick me up :-) We used Kraftin' Kimmie's Krafty Quotes #1 and of course Brigitte enjoying a bubbly bath! The dp is awesome, had to get me some. It's from Echo Park's For the Record line.

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Glad you enjoyed the class Caroline! I am rather partial toward this card as well. :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awesome card Caroline!!! I can see why it's your new favorite. I like the way you have parts of the image coming off the panel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...