linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Friday, September 09, 2011

Happy Halloween




I never ever thought I'd do a Halloween card, but yes, I got caught up in the idea and now I love it!! I picked up a couple new Halloween stamps the other day from Dat's, like this little Kraftin Kimmie Pumpkin Miles stamp and couldn't wait to ink him up!! I love the Stickles on his hat and the charcoal coloured twine :) - actually I love the whole card!!

I used this week's Sweet Stop Sketch #124.


I also entered this week's Catch the Bug Challenge - September Anything Goes.

Paper: Cosmo Cricket Matilda dp
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Pumpkin Miles, Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Stazon Jet Black, Wild Honey Distress Ink, copics
Accessories: Basic Grey brads, The Twinery charcoal twine, nestabilities, Diamond Stickles, Bo Bunny Rub-Ons

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Cute card, and I like the fact that even the inside is decorated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...