linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hi!



Hello there!! Happy New Year! I finally got around to making a card this year and it is for a friend's birthday this week. I've had this Lantern Rin image from Sparkle Creations since January last year I think and I've never had a chance to ink her up so here she is finally. I decided to paper piece her dress with this pretty paper since I thought it seemed a bit oriental. It's the first time I've used my C copic colours for hair and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch #149.

I am entering this in the SCRS Challenge #70 - Something New.

Stamps: Sparkle Creations Lantern Rin, CTMH's For Every Occassion and Birthday Card Chatter
Paper: My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Hattie dp, Kraft cs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, StazOn Jet Black, copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, CTMH Pleated Juniper Ribbon, CTMH Opaques and Sparkles






2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh I'd be very happy with that coloring on her hair! Just gorgeous and so is this card. Love it.
Lynn

Bananastamper said...

Lovely card, fab ribbon and great job on her hair. You brave girl, I have never tried such dark hair, good for you!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...