linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Friday, April 20, 2012

Thank You - Woof!

Hi there - I'm sharing a card I made this week for my puppy's breeder. He'll be coming home on the May 4th weekend and I made this for her. She's been so good and patient with all my questions, emails and calls - and I'm sure it's only the beginning!! I don't even have him yet!!! Can't wait to show you a picture, his name is Sampson, Sammy for short and he'll be 10 weeks old when he comes home. He's getting a ride here from Winnipeg with a handler who is coming up that weekend for a show and I absolutely can't wait for him to get here!! It's been a long wait, since last summer when I first contacted the breeder. He's an airedale by the way and I tried to make the dog in the center look like an airedale by adding a few scruffy hairs and a dark patch to his chest :)

I'm entering this in Paper Sundae's Challenge #116 - Anything Goes.

Stamps:  Stamping Bella Woofin' It Up
Paper:  Basic Grey Max & Whiskers
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, copics
Accessories:  Stampin Up So Saffron ribbon, Bazzil rub-ons, Basic Grey brads, Taylored Expressions Large Scallop Border Die, nestabilites, Sakura Black Glaze pen

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Such a cute card and adorable papers too! You must be super excited for your little one to arrive home! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...