linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day


Hello people - I have just started to admire the chalkboard technique I've been seeing in blog land. It has inspired me to give it a try and there's some really helpful tutorials out there.



This is my hubbies card.  I'm entering this in Ribbon Carousel's Challenge - Love Is In The Air 
and Raise The Bar Challenge 131 - Free at Last (Anything Goes).

Stamps: CTMH Mad About You
Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie dp
Ink: Stampin Up Whisper White
Accessories: My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Birds decorative tape, Basic Grey button, Martha Stewart heart punches, Stampin Up white watercolour pencil, twine from stash

 


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! Lee-Ann :)

Donna said...

Great card! Love the non-traditional colours for a Valentine Card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...