linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Crop & Create Layouts - finally finished

Happy New Year!!  I was lucky to have a good 12 day stretch of days off over the holidays.  So I got down to business and completed three layouts that were from a Crop & Create class put on by Scrapbook and Cards Today in September. This was a class taught by Kelly Goree.  I have a tough time starting from scratch when scrapbooking so these classes have really helped. Lots of product so I'll be able to make a coordinating layout for each!!!  

Journalling is a challenge for me so I was determined to do this before putting them away.  I completed the journalling on two of the three layouts :)


All three pages use papers from American Crafts Lucky Charm collection and the first page also uses papers from BasicGrey's Mint Julep collection.  



Well, I'm off to plan a new layout!

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Good for you getting those layouts done! they look great!
Happy 2014!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...