linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hello Baby

In April I was at a local crop fundraiser for Autism.  While there, I created this card with my new Simon Says stamp and die bundle Baby Love.  It has the Baby Clothes & Crib dies and the Tiny Ray of Sunshine stamp set.  This is for my BFF who adopted a baby boy 'Joseph' in March.  I'm finally going to Minneapolis to see them in a couple weeks :)  Can't wait to meet him!!!  It's been a long, long wait.....




I used Stampin Up Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp for the front of my card and the liner of the envelope.  When creating envelopes I always wonder, how do I want the envelope to close?  I went through my stash and found these awesome corduroy brads that I've had forever - they were perfect with a little baker's twine (next time I'll add the brad before the decorative paper inside the envelope).  The inside sentiment is from Amy R's Baby Sentiments, and the little duck and hearts are from the Simon Says stamp set again.



While at the crop, I was commissioned by two friends to make them a baby card each as well, of course I obliged :)



Stamps:  Simon Says Tiny Ray of Sunshine, Amy R's Baby Sentiments
Paper:  SU Sunshine and Sprinkles; SU Baked Brown Sugar, Marina Mist and Naturals White cs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, copics
Accessories:  Simon Says Baby Clothes & Crib dies, Hero Arts white embossing powder, SU Summer Sun Corduroy brads, The Twinery bakers twine, Uni-ball white pen;

 

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Wow - love them all. Super cute and fun colours!!! Great design as well.
Shanna :)

Donna said...

Fabulous cards. Love the closures on the envelopes...washi tape is another great way to seal envelopes. The white stitch marks are a great touch. Enjoy your baby visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...