linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, August 31, 2014

You've Got a Friend

I just wanted to share a couple super sweet 6 x 6 layouts made recently.  The first was made a couple months ago as a free make and take with my CTMH Consultant Donna.  When I brought the layout home I searched my pictures and this photo was too perfect.


Last summer, one of my best girlfriends (going back to grade 7) came home with her kids for a visit.  We hadn't seen each other in probably seven years and we spent the week as if no time had passed at all.  Our girls got aquainted again, they had only met when they were very young.  We were at the marina this day and we got a super awesome picture of the girls looking out on the overpass.  We asked them to get a picture of us too :)

So the first layout is the free make and take with myself and my girlfriend.  Today I finally got around to making a matching layout using the photo of the girls, my daughter is in the middle.  Whatever the filter was that was used on the photos that day, made them a perfect match to these papers.  Gotta love iPhones and their apps!!  Thanks Donna, I love these layouts :)





1 comment:

Donna said...

I love the photos you used for your layouts...non-traditional and fun. Your second layout goes beautifully with the one you made at the Free Make 'n' Take. Loved seeing your final products.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...