linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, October 12, 2015

I Love Fall

Just wanted to share a few pics from last weekend - hubby and I took a day and drove the North Shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota from Grand Portage to Silver Bay.  The colours of fall have been giving us quite a show.  We drive this way so many times a year and hardly ever get to take the time to stop and enjoy the views so this time of year was perfect - we made five stops along the way :)

1st stop - Grand Portage, MN (seeing this photo here I think it looks a lot like a painting)



2nd Stop - just outside Grand Marais, MN (I didn't realize it until I used both these photos here - it seems like my photo below is of the same area in the park sign)






Upper Falls



3rd stop - Tettegouche State Park at Silver Bay, MN





Two Step Falls


Baptism River


4th Stop - Sugar Loaf Cove, Schroeder, MN



Last Stop - Temperance River near Tofte, MN




I'll be sharing some more photos of my hike this weekend soon........


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...