I didn't take any process pics this time though.
After that, I die cut all the pieces using grunge paper and the trellis die and various textured and patterned papers. This was my first time using grunge paper. I distressed it with pain and ink and inked the edges of the small insert pieces. Adhered the pieces to the tag and applied some Remnant Rub-ons, sticker words and ephemera. My favorite part - since I didn't have any flower dies, I used my Wildflower stencil and black embossing paste to apply the flower - LOVE how that turned out.
The final touch was adding some black soot ink with my distress marker and mist tool and the ribbon which I also used the black soot marker to apply the black accent. Fun, fun fun!!!