linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Thursday, May 03, 2018

You Are Enough - Art Journal Page

This is one of my favourite pages I've created!!  It's my first page in my new Dina Wakely Media Journal.  I had been playing with some backgrounds and her stamps and loved how they turned out so I decided to cut them out and create a journal page with them.  Using the burlap background was a challenge for me but I love how it turned out.


Here I was playing with the layout of the images.


Added white paint to the background then began layering colours - Night was applied over the white and Turquoise and Sky through the stencil.  I layered some washi tape over the paint and then began adhering my stamped images.  


 I added clusters of Sky dots with a fine tip and outlined the images with a black art crayon.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...