linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, May 09, 2020

Finding the Positive - Art Journal Page - Wellspring 2020

Another prep class for Wellspring 2020 was this lesson by Carisa Zglobicki.  The idea is to journal through your feelings and thoughts on a blank page and then cover it up and focus on positive thoughts.  I loved the whole idea of this and plan to do more of it!!


I was able to use my new DW gloss sprays and had a lot of fun stencilling (Donna Downey stencils) and collaging.  This time I used DW's white printed collage paper.  I like it, it's taking some getting used to.  When I collage tissue paper I prefer the paper to blend into the background and become invisible so this is a bit different for my liking.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...