linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, June 07, 2020

In a Vanilla World - Dylusions Journal Page


Seeing all the inspiration out there since the Covid 19 lockdowns began has provided so much inspiration!!  In particular I've been following Dina Wakley's Daily Demos and Dyan Reaveley's Day by Dy.  I am amazed every day at the generosity of their sharing of their time, knowledge and techniques.  It is priceless.

This day last week I was feeling the need to create something bright and bold.  So I put down a couple Dylusions paint colours for a background in my small Dylusions journal.  I added some stenciling for interest then I cut out these pieces and coloured them with copics and added a sentiment.  Some white detailing with a Posca paint pen and that was it!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...