linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Congrats, from all of us

Wow!!  That's all I can say, Wow!!!  I attended Scrapbook and Cards Today's Crop and Create last weekend. So much fun and inspiration. Was happy to meet the teachers and, actually, this was my first time attending a crop!!  Boy was that a learning experience and I hope to do more real soon!!!  I took 4 classes, two using the Project Life method and I was really surprised how much I enjoyed them. Can't wait to work on my albums. One is a Christmas theme. 

Crop and Create had a color challenge (below) and I decided to join since I needed to make this card for a co-worker anyway. Her shirt, the shopping bags and purse were paper pierced. 





Stamps: Stamping Bella's Teddybella, Amy R's Big Words & Handy Additions
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Regal Rose, copics
Paper:  MME's Stella and Rose Gertie, SU Lucky Limeade cs, kraft cs
Accessories: SU buttons, SU So Saffron ribbon, twine from stash

Here's a peak at one of the Project Life themed pages we worked on in class:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...