Sunday, November 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi - I've got another card for my stash. This time I finally used my Kraftin Kimmie stamp Sending Winter Hugs. Paper is Echo Park's Season's Greetings and I used my new doodlebug washi tapes and sprinkles which I picked up from The Scapbook Cottage at our Scrapbook and Cards Today Crop & Create last month.  I love the clean look of this card and how quick it was to whip up :)

http://mojomonday.blogspot.ca/2013/11/mojo-monday-320.html

Stamps:  Kraftin Kimmie Holiday Winter Hugs
Paper:  Echo Park Season's Greetings, PTI Stamper's Select Choice white cs
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black ink, copics
Accessories:  Doodlebug washi tapes and sprinkles

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Cute snowman on the bright cheery Christmas card. TYFS and joining us for some fun at Christmas Card Challenges #52. :)

Deborah said...

That's a cute card! Love how you used the sketch! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

St├ęphanie Beauchemin said...

Love it! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...