linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Friday, April 24, 2020

Journal Covers - Wellspring 2020

I don't know about you but this Covid 19 isolation has really got me feeling the need to be in my craft room lately and work on art journalling pages so I decided to join an online classroom course that runs for 18 weeks, May to August.  It's called Wellspring 2020 by Artful Academy.  In their words - '18 weeks of uplifting, empowering, thought-provoking, life-affirming art lessons themed around mental wellbeing'.  What could be more perfect for this time!!

As part of the prep work we created a journal cover, the lesson was by Alexa Doebler called 'Make Art'.  I couldn't decide on a colour scheme so I made two!  I loved this sentiment for the front.  On the back cover I stamped 'Wellspring 2020' at the bottom.  I'm really reealllly looking forward to this course!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...