linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Merry Christmas Gift Bag and Card

Hi there :) I created this Christmas card using this CZ Design HO HO Deer Circle die and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Ornamental stamp set.  The Merry is stamped in Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red ink.  The nose!!  I love the little red pom pom!!  The snowflake patterned paper is from a 6x6 set from Unity Stamp Company.


See the bag?  This was the inspiration for the card!!  I didn't make the bag but I think it's one of the cutest I've ever purchased!!


The inside sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Happy Christmas stamp set.


And lastly I'm sharing this table runner, a very special Christmas gift I received this year:


Happy Holidays and wishing everyone a happy & healthy 2021!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...