linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Merry Christmas Gift Bag and Tag Set

I mentioned in my last post how I wanted to decorate some Kraft gift bags and tags.  This is the second set I made.


For these I used the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holt Christmastime 3 stamp set.  I love the different fonts in this set :). I stamped the bag in Fired Brick distress ink and Simon Says Stamp White Pigment Ink.  Super easy!!


For the tag I stamped the sentiment with Gina K. Designs embossing ink and heat set with Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder.  I stamped the snowflakes with the white pigment ink again and the holly leaves were stamped in Archival ink and coloured with Mowed Lawn distress ink and water brush.  The little berries are covered with drops of Autumn Red Nuvo Crystal Drops and match perfectly.  To finish I inked the tag edges with Fried Brick distress ink.  


I'll leave you with another of my favourite Christmas decorations:  Blue Mountain Mouse House :)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...