linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, December 28, 2020

Seasons Greetings Gift Bag & Tag Set


Merry Christmas!!  So this year I really wanted to decorate a couple Kraft bags and I decided to make matching Kraft tags as well!!  I love how they turned out!  This is the first set. 


I used the cabin scene and the snowman from the new Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamp set Winterscape.  The sentiments are from the Tiny Text Christmas stamp set.  On the bag, I used Forest Moss distress ink and I used the splatter brush to apply picket fence paint to create a snowy scene.  


I stamped the snowman in Archival Ink and coloured them in with Forest Moss and Fired Brick Distress Markers and a water brush.  The white on the snowman is actually Distress spray stain.  There is a tiny snow stamp that I used for the snow on the tag.  To finish I sponged around the tag in Forest Most distress Ink again and then just around the edge in Black Soot.  


To finish I'd like to share a pic of Remi with his stocking and some of my favourite Christmas decorations:  







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...