linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bee Yourself........Bee Mine!



Way, way back in the warm sunny days of summer (seems so long ago) I made two of these cards after being inspired by Kristina Werner and one of her Finally Friday cards. Sorry about the dark photos, the one card I photographed outside in the summer, the other inside tonight, boy can you tell the difference (and that's after editing!!). I used CTMH's Bee Mine mini set, My Mind's Eye Home dp and Stampin Up Vanilla cs. I wanted to use paper that wasn't traditional valentine colours and I really liked the patterns on these papers as well. The two cards are identical except for the bees which I used the Spica Clear Glitter pen on one, and champaign Stickles on the other. I had a lot of fun making these cards and I like the message. My daughter is going to give them to a couple of her friends.

1 comment:

Donna said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you layered all the papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...