linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love You

I wanted to share this card with everyone! It is a card I made at my last card class with Jen. We used Stampin Up's Valentine Defined stamp set. It is so sweet, I absolutely love those heart reeds or whatever you want to call them. They are the reason I will probably buy this set, lol!!

I have never brayered before and this was so cool! I loved it!! We used Regal Rose, Melon Mambo and Real Red to achieve the different levels of colour. I think my favourite thing about this card is that we used old olive and black ink for the heart reeds and the taller ones actually look like they are further away in the sunset.
We did some masking and sponging to create the sun and the glittery paper is Stampin Up as well.

3 comments:

Monique said...

Soooooooooooooo Pretty..Awesome Job Caroling :) Hugs Monique

Danderella said...

Very nice. I haven't every had the guts to try brayer...I'm too afraid of the mess of ink that would be left all over me and my things. Your card looks fabulous! Those flamingo's are great!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, this is beautiful. Love the background, I've never even attempted to do that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...