linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Pops



I made this card for my Dad for his birthday this month. I decided to try and use all Stampin Up products. I liked this because it seemed to come together a bit quicker for me as there was no paper to choose or colouring which meant a nice quick card. I just matched some cardstock and ink and voila!!

All products Stampin Up :) (except for inside sentiment)

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded (background stamp), Amy R's Birthday Sentiments
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Scallop Edge Border punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...