linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow



Hi there - I guess it wasn't enough to make 4 projects at my Stampin Up class today, I had to come home and make another!! I have wanted to use Stamping Bella's Glideabella since last winter and I always imagined it on a card for my daughter's friend who takes figure skating lessons. So here it is. I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch #7.

I'm also entering this at Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday which is to use stripes this week.

I used Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses and coloured with copic markers to match the dp. These snowflakes matched so well, they are Stampin Up's Little Felt Flurries. I added a touch of sparkle with Chrystal Stickles and some shimmer to her hat with some White Opal Liquid Pearls.

Stamps: Stamping Bella's Glideabella, Amy R's Winter Sentiments
Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, kraft cs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Jet Black Stazon, Stampin Up Ruby Red (edging on inside white cs), copics
Accessories: Stampin Up Little Felt Flurries, Stampin Up scallop border punch, Basic Grey brads, Chrystal Stickles, White Opal Liquid Pearls

10 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous .... what a terrific take on our sketch ... great DSP, terrific colouring and pretty snowflake embellishments!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Lesley said...

How wonderful is this card! You were on a stamping roll! Love the DSP and the fun bright happy feel to this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Smiles,
Lesley

Linda Callahan said...

This card is such fun! Great fresh color scheme! So cheerful!

Cindy Hall said...

What a fun stamp set! I love the coloring and the glitter on her tracks in the ice! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Such a fun, happy card! I love the designer paper with the image; your coloring is super! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fun card! Love that sassy skater! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

She is so fun so I can see why you had to continue stamping (I love days like that!). Wonderful card! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Alice said...

this is so pretty and delightful. super card, Caroline!

Jeanette said...

Very cute, love the paper and those felt snowflakes compliment well. I'll watch for it on Bellarific Friday.

Julie Marshall said...

She is just fabulous and those papers are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...