linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Weird is Just a Side Effect of being Awesome - Unity Planner Journal

Love this little guy and the sentiment!!  I decided I wanted to sort of mimic a card I made with him quite a while back but this time I decided to colour him.  You can see the card I made for him here.  I did a bit of masking along the edges so I could get the red and black borders and then I lined the inside of the black with Glossy Accents and sprinkled Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter.  I like this glitter because it stays put!!  


I coloured him with copics and added Glossy Accents to his lenses and added some ink through the Simon Says Stamp Falling Stars stencil for the starry background.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...