linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, November 16, 2020

Wonderful Moments - Art Journal Page

I'm not quite ready to let go of fall just yet so I made this page for a new 8 x 8 album I’m starting.



The background is spiced marmalade spray stain and spiced marmalade, vintage photo and iced spruce oxide inks. I used crackling campfire through the gingham stencil and added some gold foil and speckles stencil to finish the background.
Dies used are skeleton leaves, handwritten journey and friendship words. I also used some vellum ephemera and an enamel tag coloured with alcohol inks and then finished off with rub-ons.


The leaves are coloured with speckled egg, iced spruce, spiced marmalade and vintage photo oxide inks and vintage photo distress ink on the edges.

These leaves were tough for me. I managed to salvage the ones used using less saturated paper and adding more colour after die cutting. The original leaves I cut would not cut properly, possibly because the paper wasn’t completely dry from the oxide sprays? Not sure. That's the first time that’s happened to me.


















1 comment:

Tracy said...

Beautiful Caroline...Love the colours and those leaves are perfect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...