linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Make the World A Better Place - Art Journal Page

So this is what resulted from the second of the two test pages I made on the 6x6 Gel Press.  You can see the first one here.  I just had to add a bit more paint to the edges and like the first page, went along the edges with Distress Ink this time.  I applied some white and green paint through a stencil, then stamped some little stars and the border in Archival Ink.  Lastly I splattered the page with white paint.


How could you not love this little caped pig?  I gave him the Love globe to stand on :). 


I did some white doodling on the die cuts and went around them with a White Woody Stabilo pencil to highlight.  One more page for my 6x6 journal!



Supplies:  
Paint:  DecoArt Americana Teal Mint, Baby Blue, Blue Harbor, Dylusions Polished Jade, White Linen
Ink:  Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, Archival Jet Black
Art By Marlene Products:
Stamp BM47
Die Cuts BM05
Stencil TCW Mini Positivity
Word stickers BM02
Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 (white), Uniball Signo pen (white)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...