linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, October 25, 2010

For the Happy Couple



I made this card for my very good friend Paula's wedding day. I stamped the hearts with versamark and embossed with white ep, cut them out and popped them with some 3D dots. I used a crop-a-dile to punch the holes for the eyelets and hung them from some string which was tied to the ribbon. I also used some jewelled brads to adhere the sentiment. I'm entering this in Amy Rysavy's ATG Contest Giveaway over at Prairie Paper and Ink.


Paper: Stampin Up Vanilla cs and dp (can't remember the name of the papers)

Stamps: Amy R's Spring Sentiments, Inkadinkado Hearts

Ink: Stampin Up Brocade Blue, versamark
Accessories: clear ep, (string, ribbon and brads from stash), Nestabilities Petite Ovals and Petite Scalloped Ovals dies

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Fabulous embossing. I love the look of embossing, but mine never turn out well. Love the soft colors and the hanging hearts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...