linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Holidays

Here is the second of three cards I'm making using the Bo Bunny Winter Joy dp. I used Santa Birgitta again this time with the Liquid Applique on her hat and dress and Spica Glitter Pen on her wings. This layout was found on Maria Bell's Stampin Inspriations Blog. I love the little circles she used on the bottom of the card and the way the embossed paper looked like snow. I used Stampin Up's Platinum Shimmer paint for the sentiment. I have 5 Christmas cards made so far including the 3 I've made at my classes......I better get busy!!

Stamps: CC Designs Santa Birgitta, Amy R's Winter Sentiments
Paper: Bo Bunny Winter Joy dp, Stampin Up Old Olive, lavender and white cs
Ink: Memento Black Ink, Stampin Up Platinum Shimmer Paint, Copics
Accessories: silver cord, cuttlebug embossing folder, EK Success 1" circle punch, Marvy snowflake punch

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, love the embossed swirls behind her. It looks like a snow drift. LOVE those papers!! I think I NEED them. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...