linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wishing you.....



I've officially begun the Christmas Cards I have planned. I got a good start to them through the Charity Stamping Event here and a card class I attended. I'll post those later!! They're so cute!! Now I just have to figure out who's going to get what! There's so many ideas I want to try!! This is my first card using Santa Birgitta from CC Designs. As you can see I loved using the Dazzling Diamonds from Stampin Up. I'm working on two more cards with this same dp. I love that this paper is non-traditional colours too! Like the little charm?? I found this layout on a Christmas card by The Spotted Chick.
I'm entering this card over at Prairie Paper & Ink for Amy's ATG Contest Giveaway. She is giving away a Scotch ATG set.
Paper: Stampin Up Old Olive cardstock, B0-Bunny's Winter Joy DP
Stamps: CC Designs Santa Birgitta, AmyR Stamps Christmas Card Greetings, Stampin Up Merry & Bright (snowflake)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark and white embossing powder, Stampin UP Craft White Ink, copics
Accessories: Charm from Dat's Scrapbooking, Stampin Up Scallop Trim Border Punch, ribbon from stash, Stampin UP Dazzling Diamonds

3 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Caroline. I really love the blues on this. Isn't she just the cutest. Great job with the coloring. I am with on the way I feel about Amy's senitment stamps. They just fit on just about any card you want. Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa G

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the glitter and the charm!! Super cute card!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Sparkly Pink Star said...

what a cute card....love the image, beautifully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...