linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Documenting December - progress 2

Hi there - here are a few more pages I've completed for my Documenting December Album, from last year's Crop & Create by Scrapbook & Cards Today.

Progress 1 (pages 1 - 9) can be found in this post.

Page 10 - here I used some Pink Paislee 'City Sidewalks' die cuts and American Crafts 'Woodgrain' Thickers (this was Sampson's 1st Christmas).  I used a bit of Heidi Swapp's Gold Lame Color Shine on the red paper as well.



Page 11:  love these Bazzill 'Believe' word stickers



Page 12:  I added some Studio Calico Mr. Huey's Seafoam color mist (guess what Katie got for Christmas that year???)



Page 13:  the stars are added to the outside of the pages and coloured with Pewter pigment ink.  I also used Studio Calico's Mr. Huey's Shine mist on the papers and all the edges are inked with the Pewter pigment ink as well.



Page 14:  here I used the My Favorite Things Stamp set 'Document It - December' 



Page 15:  love love love the My Minds Eye enamel dots



And here they are as they appear in the album :)




More to come...... I'll share soon :)

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fab pages!!!

Tracy said...

Your pages are lovely :)
I picked up this kit from Crop & Create last year.
I didn't take the class, and sadly they were out of the albums, so I haven't attempted to put mine together yet.
I am attending the event again this year on the 18th of this month :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous, fun photos and more beautiful layouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...