linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Friday, October 24, 2014

TE Hauls

Just thought I'd share my recent Taylored Expressions haul.  I got some bright coloured felt, some new copics and some Doodlebug Vellum and Sprinkles.  I was super excited to see a new die that coordinates with the Woodland Winter Stamp Set which I got last year (and still haven't inked up), but now there's no excuses!!!


And the next two photos are some more hauls from this summer :)  As you can see I love the stamps that are illustrated by Danielle Lounds, I've got three so far, I've been following her Blog for a few years now :)  She used to illustrate stamps for There She Goes Stamps too and I have a few of those also.  

Notice the 'Thanks' dies??  Those are are little thank you gifts that arrive with your order :)  And I didn't take pics but most of the stamps come with matching dies!!!  Some I didn't get pics of, matching stamps and dies make me happy!!!



Now if only I could get my scraproom done!!!!!  Grrrr!!!!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Ooooo...great stuff!!!

Donna said...

Look at all the fun stuff to play with. The scrap room will come in due time.

Tracy said...

You know I had to click on the photos to get a more detailed look of your goodies :)
Looking forward to seeing what you create with all of your new treasures.
I still haven't worked on my room…besides cleaning off my desk..again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...