Saturday, October 11, 2014

Friendship Has Its Perks

For the last several months I've been subscribing to the Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card Kit, you get lots of fun goodies - coordinating stamps, paper, embellishments, ink etc and for a great price.  I made a birthday card for my friend Donna and I used October's Card Kit featuring the Simon Says Stamp set 'What's Brewing' and die.



I don't know about you, but I hope she has good eyesight cause you can barely read the inside sentiment, it's so small!!!



I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #157
and I'm also entering my card in the Seize the Birthday 'Anything Goes' Birthday Challenge.


And the Simon Monday Challenge - Falling in Love With....  - I think these Basic Grey papers are perfect warm fall colours :)


Simon Says Kit items:
SSS Khaki Ink, SSS "What's Brewing" stamp set, SSS coffee cup die, Basic Grey Grand Bazaar paper, mocha sequins
Additional items:  SSS Birthday Messages stamp set, Glossy Accents

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! Love it!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, I am sure Donna will love it :)

Bananastamper said...

Fun card, LOVE that die!

Karren said...

Fabulous card! That cup die is awesome and I love how you've used the patterned paper on both the card and envelope liner. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Donna said...

Thank you for my beautiful birthday card. I love it and it was such a nice surprise.

The papers are fabulous and fun and I love that tea cup die-cut and the matching envelope was the "icing on the cake".

Kim S said...

I absolutely adore that big mug in that fabulous paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Rita Wright said...

Fun take on the sketch. I love the lined envelope and love what you did with the kit. I used that sentiment today from it and the die. Super fun. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Colleen said...

wow what a wonderful coordinated set...love your envelope and the warm cup of coffee! what a treat for special friend! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun and funky! Love this unique design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...