Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Oh What Fun!

Owls!!  I love owls and some day soon when my scraproom is re-done I will show you some of my critters.

This card was quick and simple and makes me smile, love how it turned out.  The pewter embossing powder is beautiful, I didn't expect it to look this good!  The last to be added was the corners - remember that punch?  I think it was the perfect finishing touch for this card.  I just kind of relied on the paper to be the focus.




I'm entering my card in the following challenges:



All products Stampin Up (except where noted):

Stamps:  Christmas Messages
Paper:  Snow Festival dsp, Raspberry Ripple cs, Baja Breeze Textured cs
Ink:  VersaMark, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Pewter Embossing Powder, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, EK corner punch

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww your card is so cute.
My daughter loves owls as well.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Donna said...

Adorable! I love the patterned paper, the photo corners and the beautiful embossed sentiment.

lauren bergold said...

"oh what fun" is EXACTLY what i was thinking! love, love, love everything about this gorgeous cheerful card! thanks for joining our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES!

Marsha J Reed said...

Cute card, Caroline! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Susanne said...

This is adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...